Multi Peptide Cream 2 oz.
Hydration is Critical Without Feeling Oily or Greasy!
The key to looking and feeling your best is having beautiful skin, which means having a good skin care regimen that includes a great moisturizer. One that rehydrates skin without feeling oily or greasy, and is non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog your pores.
Multi Peptide Cream has added peptides to help your skin look and feel younger.
Get Younger Looking Skin with Peptides
Peptides are the building block of proteins, and all peptides influence or the direct cells of your body in some way. Different types of peptides influence different types of cells.
The Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 and Pentapeptide-3 in Multi Peptide Cream are ones that communicate with and direct the skin cells to produce more collagen and thicken the skin, leading to a plumper, smoother look. Combined with rich moisturizers, the peptides in our cream will help to:
• Moisturize your skin without leaving you with a greasy or oily feeling
• Penetrate to carry hydration to the deepest layers of your skin
• Not clog your pores, which can lead to breakouts
• Prevent moisture loss throughout the day by absorbing water from the air
• Gently seal your skin leaving a smooth silky feeling
Hydrated & Rejuvenated Skin…Naturally
Multi Peptide Cream is made with a special blend of rich moisturizers, nourishing vitamins and minerals, and beneficial botanicals. It is designed to bring deep moisture to your skin, and lock it in to prevent drying, while delivering peptides to direct your skin to rebuild collagen for a smoother appearance.
• Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-3, and Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline help your skin look firmer and plumper by facilitating collagen skin cell production.
• Magnesium Ascorbyl Phospate (MAP) is a derivative of Vitamin C and boosts collagen production.
• Methylsilanol Mannuronate and Agar are made from seaweed, and they have anti-aging, anti-oxidant, and collagen boosting properties.
• Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Capric Triglycerides from coconut oil, and Sunflower Seed oil hydrate your skin, and also carry other ingredients deep into the layers of the skin, allowing for deep penetration & moisturization.
• Sorbitol, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, and Pullulan provide a protective moisture barrier that seals in hydration as well as pulling moisture from the air to give your skin continuous moisture.
• Grapefruit Peel Extract removes impurities from the skin surface as well as deep inside the pores. Its natural properties purify your skin while balancing your complexion for an overall even skin tone.
Directions for Best Use:
After using Micellar Blueberry Toner, dab a small amount on forehead, cheeks, and chin. Lightly rub with fingertips all over face and neck. Product can be layered over Multi Function Eye Treatment. Use twice daily; morning and evening.
While none of the ingredients are harmful to eyes, sensitive eyes may sting, burn, and become red if any gets in the eye, especially if wearing contacts. If some of the product does get in your eye, simply flush with a little water or saline contact solution.
This product is intended for cosmetic, external use, and taking it internally is not recommended.
Designed exclusively for Professional Salons, Spas, Estheticians, Plastic Surgeons, and Dermatologists.
Multi Peptide Cream
We are devoted to providing the finest Skin Health and Wellness Products anywhere. We’re so convinced our products will make a difference, that if any product doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us for a refund, or exchange.
These products really are that good!!
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf has been used for thousands of years for skin care, including burn treatment. Enhances dermal absorption and acts as a carrying agent. It has been used for sunburn. dry skin, chapping, and many other skin conditions. It imparts a smooth, soft feeling to the skin.
- Pullulan is seen as an ingredient in cosmetics and beauty products, specifically anti-aging products, because of its ability to provide an instant skin-tightening effect as it adheres to the skin. It is able to quickly form a sheer film that improves skin’s texture and appearance.
- Acetyl HexaPeptide-8 is a unique new Peptide that both reduces the degree of existing facial wrinkles and has been demonstrated effective against their development. It’s been shown to inhibit the formation of the SNARE catecholamine release. These inhibitions may help to retard the process of aging on the skin. They closely relate to the basic biochemical mechanisms of wrinkle formation. Skin topographic analysis performed on healthy female volunteers confirms the effectiveness of Argireline in skin preparations.
- Pentapeptide-3 reduces the depth of wrinkles on the face especially in the forehead and around the eyes. It has a synergistic effect to compliment the action of Acetyl HexaPeptide-8.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (DPHP) is a combination of an amino acid (hydroxyproline) and a lipid (palmitic acid or alcohol). It seems to be one of the widely used new anti-aging ingredients, especially in lip plumping products. It firms the skin (through an action on collagen fibers), protects the dermal matrix, also is a free radical scavenger and helps moisturize. It seems to be well tolerated by the skin.
- Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine is based on natural lipids and when topically applied to the face, reduces the depth of wrinkles and improves skin texture in photo aged skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, purified water, glyceryl stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, algae extract, pullulan, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, acetyl hexapeptide-8, glycerin, pentapeptide-3, capryl glycol, cyclomethicone, methylsilanol mannuronate, sorbitol, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, capryl glycol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium PCA, carbomer, triethanolamine, salicyloyl phytosphingosine, citrus grandis (grapefruit)peel oil