Exfoliating Wash 8 fl oz.
With Aloe and herbal extracts you will notice benefits in the reduction of pore size, improved skin texture, improved appearance and softer smoother skin.
Perfect for acne prone skin types.
- No Benzoyl Peroxide
- No irritation
- No redness
- No peeling
- No break out
- Retexturizes, Leaving Skin Super Smooth
Suggested Use: Use Exfoliating Wash for Face and Body every morning and every evening. Apply a quarter size amount of Exfoliating Wash to wet skin and massage into a lather making sure to cleanse all areas of the Face, Chest, and Back. Massage in circular motions while concentrating on areas of congestion and oiliness. Avoid eye Area. After cleansing skin for a minute, Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Follow with Micellar Blueberry Toner.
✔️ Cooling, rejuvenating, soothing exfoliating wash
✔️ Skin-renewing, skin-hydrating, and skin-loving
🙏 Cleansing, purifying, invigorating
🍃 Fresh, uplifting aroma
🚿 Perfect for the shower
🌱 High-quality essential oils and botanicals
❤️ A thoughtful gift for loved ones
❤️ Cruelty-free, never tested on animals
❤️ Made with care in the USA
✈️ Ships out within 1 business day
Designed exclusively for Professional Salons, Spas, Estheticians, Plastic Surgeons, and Dermatologists.
#Exfoliate #BlemishFree #BotanicalWash #GoodByeZits
Exfoliating Wash - For Clear Beautiful Skin
We are devoted to providing the finest Skin Health and Wellness Products anywhere. We’re so convinced our products will make a difference, that if any product doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us for a refund, or exchange.
These products really are that good!!
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Synthetic Wax, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf has been used for thousands of years for skin care, including burn treatment. Enhances dermal absorption and acts as a carrying agent. It has been used for sunburn, dry skin, chapping, and many other skin conditions. It imparts a smooth, soft feeling to the skin.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extractis astringent. It firms and cleans the skin, reducing sebaceous secretion. Witch Hazel increases resistance and reduces permeability of blood capillaries, accelerates cell exchanges, and drains adipose tissues. It is effective in restoring the skin. It may have antiseptic properties. Witch Hazel Extract is recommended for oily skin, anti-seborrheic preparations, problem skin preparations, and slimming products.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract is astringent and stimulating.
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract is a soothing herb with stimulant properties.
- Spiraea Ulmaira Extract is rich in gallotanins and ellagitanins extracted from Meadowsweet Flower. Spiraca Ulmaria Flower Extract reduces sebum secretions by inhibiting the 5x-reductase activity, limits sebaceous excretion thanks to an astringent effect and prevents bacterial proliferation. Spiraca Ulmaria Flower Extract can be incorporated in all treatments for oily and/or acneic skin types.