A powerful serum with a potent 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) concentration. Niacinamide has been shown to improve skin moisture and assist in creating even tone and appearance.
Niacinamide is a key ingredient in the arsenal against time and is supported by Hyaluronic Acid and Avocado Oil.
Formulated to help soften, smooth, and bring balance to skin tone and texture
Effective concentration of 5% Niacinamide
Contains Hyaluronic Acid for boosted hydration support
Includes soothing Organic Aloe and Moisturizing Avocado Oil
Minimizes Pore Appearance
Helps Treat Hyperpigmentation
Enhances Skin Texture
Minimizes Face Redness
Reduces The Appearance Of Acne
For the Guys:
B3 Serum can also be used to hydrate the skin beneath your beard to eliminate Beardruff.
Directions for Use: Using fingertips gently apply serum to cleansed face. Apply with special attention to the creases and wrinkles around the eyes, forehead and smile lines around mouth and nose. Follow with a moisturizer or night treatment cream.
🌱 Aloe Leaf Juice
🌱 High-quality essential oils and botanicals
❤️ A thoughtful gift for loved ones
❤️ Cruelty-free, never tested on animals
❤️Made with care in the USA
✈️ Ships out within 1 business day
Aloe Vera is a super ingredient for sensitive skin. The cooling properties of the plant help in soothing redness, infection, rash, and itchiness. Acemannan compounds in Aloe Vera which contain anti-fungal properties, help treat inflammatory skin issues such as cysts and heat boils in summer.
Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is a stable vitamin that offers a wide range of well-documented topical benefits. Niacinamide helps hydrate skin, treats hyperpigmentation, promotes skin elasticity, decreases redness and blotchiness and acts as an antioxidant, fighting free radicals
Avocado Fruit Oil
Avocado isn't just a superfood, it's super good for your skin too.
Avocado oil contains high amounts of proteins, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants (vitamins A, B, D, and E) and a substance called sterolin, which studies have shown to facilitate the softening of the skin and to reduce the incidence of age spots.
The proteins in avocado oil trigger the production of collagen, which is responsible for tightening your skin and preventing wrinkles and other signs of aging. The omega-3 fatty acids create the avocado oil’s ability to hold in moisture, a lifesaver for those with dry skin. And the anti-oxidants (vitamins A, B, E, and D), are an excellent natural resource to both protect the skin from damage and heal the scars from years of sun damage or acne.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as an antioxidant, helping protect cells from damage throughout your body. It's found in our sebum (skin oil), which creates a natural barrier to keep moisture in your skin. Vitamin E helps to support the immune system, cellular function, and skin health. It's also a known antioxidant with potent anti-inflammatory benefits. It can strengthen the skin barrier against sun damage, and is also popular as a treatment for minimizing the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
Promotes Healthier, More Supple Skin
Hyaluronic acid can help increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid can soothe redness and dermatitis.Hyaluronic acid also plays a key role in wound healing. It’s naturally present in the skin, but its concentrations increase when there is damage in need of repair. Hyaluronic acid helps wounds heal faster by regulating inflammation levels and signaling the body to build more blood vessels in the damaged area.
Neem Seed Oil
Suffering from acne? Have hyperpigmentation skin issues? Have a dandruff-prone scalp?
Use Neem Seed Oil. Neem Seed Oil purifies, repairs and heals from head to toe. Here are some of the most popular neem Seed Oil uses -
- Treating acne and hyperpigmentation
- Healing burns and abrasions
- Moisturizing the skin
- Relieving dandruff
- Stimulating hair growth
- Repairing the skin and hair from environmental damage
- Treating head lice
- Treating fungal infections
Not only does Neem Seed Oil provide extra nourishment, it also boosts collagen production, hence delaying formation of wrinkles. Neem Seed Oil is rich in fatty acids (oleic acid and linoleic acid), limonoids, vitamin E, triglycerides, and antioxidants. All of these ingredients provide immense benefits for the skin. Neem Seed Oil is also medicinal. Due to its anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial properties, it’s used to treat many skin diseases and infections.
Rosemary Leaf Extract
Owing to its potent anti-inflammatory properties, Rosemary Leaf Extract can help to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. In addition, this herb contains powerful medicinal qualities that help to heal burns, soothe the skin, and ease chronic skin conditions including eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. Rosemary Leaf Extract hydrates the skin, which helps to control oil production.
In lab tests , Rosemary actually destroys acne-causing bacteria p. acnes, damaging the cell walls and ultimately killing the bacterial cells themselves. In addition to its antibacterial properties, rosemary can also be used to decrease redness and puffiness, which is helpful when treating cystic acne.
Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying Wax), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
What benefits does Niacinamide offer?
Overall, Niacinamide can help build proteins in the skin and lock in moisture to prevent environmental damage.
Individual benefits include:
- Immunity. Niacinamide helps build keratin, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy.
- Lipid barrier. Niacinamide can help your skin grow a ceramide (lipid), which can, in turn, help retain moisture. This is beneficial for all skin types, especially if you have eczema or mature skin.
- Minimizes redness and blotchiness. Niacinamide reduces inflammation, which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Minimizes pore appearance. Keeping skin smooth and moisturized may have a secondary benefit — a natural reduction in pore size over time.
- Regulates oil. The benefits of moisture retention aren’t just for those with dry skin types. Niacinamide can also help regulate the amount of oil the sebaceous gland produces and prevent your glands from going into overdrive.
- Protects against sun damage. Niacinamide can concurrently rebuild healthy skin cells while also protecting them from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Treats hyperpigmentation. Some research has found 5 percent niacinamide concentrations can be helpful in lightening dark spots. Benefits were seen after four weeks, but not beyond two months. This benefit may be due to increased collagen production.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Research has also found that the same concentration was helpful in reducing some signs of sun damage that come with aging. This includes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects against oxidative stress. Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
- Treats acne. Niacinamide may be helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules. Over time, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture.
When used topically every day, niacinamide may have a positive impact on your overall skin health. The ingredient can help reduce inflammation and hyperpigmentation, smooth your overall skin texture, and brighten your skin.
It can take several weeks to see noticeable improvement, so it’s important to be patient and to stick with your routine.
You should not take Niacinamide supplements unless your doctor or other healthcare provider prescribes them to treat a B-3 deficiency or other underlying condition.
We are devoted to providing the finest Skin Health and Wellness Products anywhere. We’re so convinced our products will make a difference, that if any product doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us for a refund, or exchange.
These products really are that good!!